Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service - The quality of service your customers receive will create a lasting impression of your company and will often determine whether your customers return. Learn how to provide excellent customer service to keep them coming back.
- Direct Selling - With your market strategy created, learn how to get the message to your prospects. This section will describe numerous methods to communicate with your customer from simple postcards to email campaigns.
- International Trade - In our global economy, doing business with foreign companies is more common than ever. Get tips on how to make your international relationships successful.
- Marketing, Advertising, and PR - Skillful marketing, advertising and PR plans have made small businesses into successful companies.
- Selling Online - Learn how to use the Internet to market and sell to your customers locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Social Media - Everyone is talking about it. Learn how to use social media to grow your company.
The information provided is meant for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, business or legal advice.